Welcome to the "Strictly Bull Terriers" Forum. This is a Bull Terrier Forum dedicated to all the true English Bull Terrier enthusiasts around the world.

Fun games to play for you and your BFF:)

Any ideas how to keep a puppy busy other than Kong and balls? Any games to try to teach them?
Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited May 2012

Here's an idea:

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
  • Tether ball!!!! Never would have thought of that! Better than the holes in my yard:( thanks!!
  • here you go...the bull terrier can do anything...just some games we play with ours...

bike pulling...safety first...

a game of recall....

tether ball...

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, till the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." WWW.ZERLETTKENNEL.COM
  • I made what's called a flirt stick with some rope a mop head and some pipe and fling it around and he loves it. He has shredded the cheap mop head so I may try to use a tougher material. Great ideas everyone, much apprecited:) please add to this list if anyone has got any more ideas:)
  • i use a flirt pole too my bullies looove it!
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, till the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." WWW.ZERLETTKENNEL.COM
  • Does anyone have any mind games they play with their dog? I tried to hide a ball but got looked at like ya go find it yourself:/!
  • they have board games for dogs. if the dog likes the ball hide it while the dog is looking, than say "find it!" take it further each time while letting her win for awhile first until she gets it. or use food they can sniff out.